Buy online without prescription ephedra obesity discount delivery

ephedra obesity : Hi, I am filling bottles with a powder. Sometimes I need to fill the bottles with less than 1 gram of powder (sometimes as low as .0015g of powder).

Does anyone here have a faster way of filling bottles other than hand measuring with a 0.0001 scale (expensive scale trust me)?

Is there an automated process that is cheap for such small amounts of powder? Or a method that anyone here has developed?

ephedra p : Why not use capsules for filling with powder?

ephedra psychosis : btw as you're already dealing with liquids you have an easy way: volumetric measurements. If you have to fill 20 bottles (let's say) with 1 mg for each bottle, dissolve 20 mg of powder in a given amount of water (100 ml?). Then draw some liquid with a syringe (5 ml) and you've got the dose for a bottle. Easier than weight 1 mg every time and less error-prone.

ephedra sciencec diet : Originally Posted by Josair btw as you're already dealing with liquids you have an easy way: volumetric measurements. If you have to fill 20 bottles (let's say) with 1 mg for each bottle, dissolve 20 mg of powder in a given amount of water (100 ml?). Then draw some liquid with a syringe (5 ml) and you've got the dose for a bottle. Easier than weight 1 mg every time and less error-prone. Combining this method with a solvent that evaporates entirely will leave just your powder.

ephedra supercaps dynamite melatonin : Cap filling machine

Forum

Bluelight Basics

Anonymous Posting