Buy online without prescription maryland constipation effects side wellbutrin discount delivery

maryland constipation effects side wellbutrin :

Due to some recent staff changes, we would like to add two new moderators to cover the Wiki forum and the Bluelight Wiki itself.

Ideally we would like applicants to have some experience in using wiki software (e.g. Wikipedia), but it's not critical - some learning on the job is inevitable.

The moderators will be expected to:

Take the lead in the creation of content on the BL Wiki. This does not mean that they are expected to do everything themselves, it means their job is to make it happen. This would entail interacting with volunteers in the forum, promoting the wiki project, recruiting volunteers, helping out with technical support (e.g. formatting queries), etc. etc.Keep the Wiki & the forum well organised, properly formatted, and free of vandalism, spam & spammersMaintain user management on the Wiki, ensuring all users have the appropriate level of accessParticipate in the Bluelight Staff Forum, where you are encouraged to interact with the rest of the Bluelight staff (a community of approx. 100 people) - this is where you'll get to have your say in the running of the entire siteQuestion & challenge the way things are done, and continuously seek to improve the Project in every wayEnjoy having a larger PM box.

Further reading:

Contributing to the Bluelight Wiki

If you're interested, send a PM to animal_cookie and myself by 1800GMT, Sunday 22nd January, explaining why you think you'd be suitable for the position.

Please also feel free to ask any questions here, if you like.

Thanks

-- Bluelight Wiki Project staff

maryland controlled drug legislation : PMs sent

maryland cort records : "Job openings" - are these all going to be on a voluntary basis, or is there ever any pay involved?

maryland cpt pregnancy : ummm... all staff positions on Bluelight are voluntary & unpaid.

maryland delaware drug possession : In that case it just doesn't seem right to call it a "JOB" opening, IMO.

maryland dementia care : Yeah, more to the point to say that bluelight is hiring is just a blatant lie and encourages clickthroughs (like mine!) which lead to nothing but disappointment! Change it, it's quite an unpleasant tactic.

maryland dhmh center for hiv services : It's tongue-in-cheek... what on Earth does the BL staff have to gain by "tricking" its community into thinking they just found taxable employment? I'm just shocked anyone thought that anyone receives money for tending the forums!!

maryland diabetes : I'm an unemployed computer geek. I clicked because I thought it might be a paying job. It would be cool to work for BL! For money though, not for free. I have to pay bills etc.

If I was in work, then I probably would have seen the joke (and if I had the time I might well volunteer). I'm sure there are plenty of out-of-work computer geeks reading BL who will see it and I think it is, as I said, an unpleasant tactic.

I'm not saying any more on the subject.

maryland diabetes assoc : Originally Posted by Vaya I'm just shocked anyone thought that anyone receives money for tending the forums!! No harm in asking eh. I'd have definately 'thrown my hat into the ring' if it was a paid job, because it's an employment sector I'd like to move into, but ATM I could not spare the time and loss of earnings to commit to an unpaid job.

maryland diabetes doctors annapolis md : Well, I must say I'm completely bewildered by these comments. There was no humour involved and no deception was intended.

Apologies if I got anyone's hopes up.

maryland discount drug card : So wait, I will not be receiving a check? I've been more than patient this whole time...

maryland division of drug control : I do it for the company car.

maryland divsion drug control : Yeah, the cell phone is cool too. But I was still under the impression there was a bonus check coming my way. You live & you learn.

maryland doctors specializing in diabetes : I know I said I wouldn't say anything more but I lied.

Originally Posted by felix I'm completely bewildered by these comments. There was no humour involved and no deception was intended. Don't be bewildered. Imagine you're unemployed. You need to find paying work. You get on with your life like anyone else but you are constantly sensitive to things that suggest job openings because you need one.

You see the phrase "we're hiring" on a website you love and think "Fantastic, I could be doing something that is right and good and lovely, and paying my bills too! Let's see!"

Originally Posted by dictionary.com hire

verb (used with object)
1. to engage the services of (a person or persons) for wages or other payment: to hire a clerk. Then it turns out that the website is NOT hiring, it is seeking volunteers. Oh.

If no humour was involved then you misunderstand the term "hiring".

I love you and I love bluelight and I am not angry at you

But I think it is unfair to people who are seeking work, of which there are many in these straightened economic times, to dangle the words "hiring" or "job" in front of them when no such hiring will take place, no such job exists.

So but

And PS Apology accepted!

maryland doctors specializing in fibromyalgia : You are seriously taking it too far and taking this thread into the wrong direction.

maryland driving diabetes : Laika, I am not intending to take the thread in any direction. I thought I posted a perfectly polite and reasonable explanation to help Felix with his bewilderment.

However, I want to apologise for being rude earlier, I should have said "please change it" and now that I see it has in fact been changed, thank you very much!

maryland drug and alcohol awarness classes : BL has always been run by volunteers. but that doesn't mean you can't get any benefits from being on staff here... where else can you interact with people from all over the world? and all different personality types? you pick up a good bit of interpersonal skills being on staff here.

and it is fun

maryland drug and alcohol rehab : Originally Posted by animal_cookie BL has always been run by volunteers. but that doesn't mean you can't get any benefits from being on staff here... where else can you interact with people from all over the world? and all different personality types? you pick up a good bit of interpersonal skills being on staff here.

and it is fun Other benefits could be that volunteering for such a position could provide experience (or at the very least a line on the CV) that might help someone seeking paid employment in these interesting sectors ? (drugs work and web administration)

I thought at the time of asking the question whether there were any paid positions that it might seem naive and obvious, to say the least. But I went ahead and asked anyway as ive previously found that if you are prepared to ask seemingly daft questions, you can sometimes be surprised by getting an answer that you wouldnt have expected.

Such a position would combine both of my current strongest interests; drugs and the internet. At this time though i am just about managing to hold down a full time job that pays my way in life but does not interest me very much, whilst at the same time indulging in / exploring my real interests as much as i can..

maryland drug assistence program : Is there a rough estimate of the time commitment for this type of position? I just wouldn't want to commit to something and then realize it was a much bigger job than I'd assumed :-)
Also, what happens if someone decides, say 6 months down the road that the position isn't for them anymore or they don't have enough time? Are they a failure and ostracized from Bluelight? ;-)

maryland drug bust : The time commitment is going to vary, but at minimum I would say 15 minutes a day? That would be checking this forum and the wiki for spam along with checking the mod thread and staff forums. However, we are looking for people who will do more than just keeping stuff free of spam. We want someone who will be very active in generating new articles for the wiki which can take a lot time.

We understand that this is a volunteer position and that sometimes real life gets in the way. Once a mod steps down (quits), they are given the title of crew. BL crew (and current staff) have their own social forum.

maryland drug bust marijuana : *bump*

The deadline is approaching, folks - any more applications? If so, get them in soon, please!

By the way, I just checked - it's still unpaid. But the successful applicants will receive one BL Cookie a week:

maryland drug bust marijuana large : OK folks, you had your chance!

We are delighted to announce that our two new Wiki Project moderators are Enix150 and Vaya. Congratulations to them both, and thanks to everyone else that applied.

maryland drug bust marijuana laurel : Congrats to you both

maryland drug company : This is an honor

You'll be seeing me....

~ vaya

maryland drug control division : Thanks felix! Thanks animal coookie!

I'm so proud to be here! Grateful for the opportunity and look forward to working with you! (You too, Vaya)

Forum

Bluelight Feedback

Wiki